[arch-haskell] Re: Can I help to maintain Haskell packages on AUR?

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Fri Aug 13 21:29:27 EDT 2010

> Consider this my application to join the "official" Arch Haskell team
> and get things moving a bit faster.

Thanks Xyne.

At the moment vegai and I are almost done.

    * ghc 6.12.3 and HP are in testing
    * AUR is almost fully up to date (version status page:

I've also improve several of the support tools  (e.g. the RSS feed links
to the AUR pages now)

So we should be back in compliance with the policy spec,

within a couple of days. From then, further automation of AUR, along
with Xyne helping Vegai to keep [extra] tracking the HP, and things
should be fine.

-- Don