[arch-haskell] Re: Can I help to maintain Haskell packages on AUR?

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Fri Aug 13 21:29:27 EDT 2010

xyne:
> Consider this my application to join the "official" Arch Haskell team
> and get things moving a bit faster.

Thanks Xyne.

At the moment vegai and I are almost done.

    * ghc 6.12.3 and HP are in testing
    * AUR is almost fully up to date (version status page:
          http://www.galois.com/~dons/arch-haskell-status.html

I've also improve several of the support tools  (e.g. the RSS feed links
to the AUR pages now)

So we should be back in compliance with the policy spec,

    http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Arch_Linux/Policy

within a couple of days. From then, further automation of AUR, along
with Xyne helping Vegai to keep [extra] tracking the HP, and things
should be fine.

-- Don