[arch-haskell] ghc-6.10.3 about to go to extra

Peter Hercek phercek at gmail.com
Tue May 12 15:20:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the package. I think there is a minor bug in the install
script though.
When no cabalized packages are installed the install script reports an
error that /usr/share/haskell does not exist. It looks like something
did not go well but in this case it all right. I attached a patch which
fixes the spurious error message.

Peter.