[arch-haskell] Haskell Platform 2009.2.0.2

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Jul 31 17:08:19 EDT 2009

Don Stewart wrote:
> dons:
[..]
>> Hmm. Didn't I apply that patch?? Ah, no!
>
> Ah, I remember,
>
>     Tue Jul 14 17:01:31 PDT 2009  Adam Vogt <vogt.adam at gmail.com>
>       * Makedepends should not duplicate depends array in PKGBUILD
>
>           This stops yaourt from trying to build dependencies twice when
>           building from AUR.
>
> Duplicated one of Magnus' patches.
>
> Teasing those apart now.

Yes, I saw that one and realised it duplicated what I did.  It probably
achieved the same effect much more elegantly though :-)

I saw the new version of pacman (3.3) supports "split packages".  AFAIU that
means it'd be possible to have one PKGBUILD result in more than one package.
It sounds to me like that'd be a good way to build documentation packages
(good for users of vim-haskell) and profiling packages.  Any thoughts/plans on
this?