[arch-haskell] archlinux haskell library

Gour gour at gour-nitai.com
Sat Aug 15 05:14:46 EDT 2009

>>>>> "Don" == Don Stewart <dons at galois.com> writes:

Oops, it was meant for the list. I hope you don't mind replying back
here...

>> Wonderful. Are you aware that one guy recently started with another
>> yaourt wrapper written in CL - see
>>
>> http://github.com/skypher/paktahn/tree/master

Don> Interesting.  Thanks.

Don> BTW, I definitely *don't* want to wrap yaourt -- it is a scary mix
Don> of shell scripts and regex munging. It is good though for reverse
Don> engineering the interfaces.

Well, I belive he is wrapping libalpm and I suggested him to do so
considering it the right approach, although he might be directly using
pacman as well...otoh, yaourt is just a hack.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour | Hlapičina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6