[arch-haskell] Re-running cabal2arch on HackageDB [was: cabal2arch 0.6: now builds haddocks for libraries]

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Aug 14 01:22:04 EDT 2009

Don Stewart wrote:

> Thanks Magnus for the patch. Note this means ghc <=> haddock need to
> stay in sync.

Cool.

On a somewhat related note.  Is someone keeping track of what version of
cabal2arch was used to "Arch-ify" what haskell packages?  (Or is there a way
to ask AUR about it?)

I'm not saying all packages should be re-processed *every time* cabal2arch is
upgraded, but it might be worth doing for *some* upgrades to cabal2arch.
Adding building of docs could be one time when it's justified to re-run
cabal2arch over all packages on Hackage.  If we in the future add building of
profiling then that might also be reason to do the same.