[Yhc] Issue change notifications?

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 22:18:07 EDT 2006

Hi,

Google Mail gives the option to send notifications of all changes to
the bug tracking system to a mailing list. As a result, that mailing
list might be a little bit busier. The solution to this would be to
create a separate google groups mailing list just for bug tracking
notifications.

So, I have two options:

1) Set google issue tracker to send email messages here when issues change
2) Create google group just for issue tracker messages, and then
subscribe to it for those who want it.

Thoughts? Anyone who lurks and doesn't want to know about issue
tracking stuff? I have noticed we're starting to do more developer to
developer communication on the issue tracker now, so perhaps its good
that gets duplicated here?