[Yhc] Testing QuickCheck properties with Yhc

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 16:34:02 EST 2006

Hi

> To test using ghc, I pass the argument
> - -main-is $MODULE_NAME.$TESTMAIN_NAME
> (where $MODULE_NAME is found out by the script).

I guess we need a --main-is flag as well.

I have openned a bug for it: http://code.google.com/p/yhc/issues/detail?id=79

How critical is this to you? I've openned it as Priority-Low, but if
its important to you am happy to bump that a bit.

> Any advice on how to do the same thing for Yhc -- execute an IO action
> defined in the top level of an arbitrary module, but not exported from
> the module?

We also have -exportall, which makes everything exported from a
module, if that gives you any luck.