[Yhc] Can't compile

Thiago Arrais thiago.arrais at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 18:53:19 EDT 2006

Just for the record, there is a second machine I tried to build on and
couldn't. I will try a third one also.

This one is a i686/i386 GNU/Linux Ubuntu Dapper Drake box. I tried
basically the same thing that I tried on the Fedora box: darcs get the
repo, install scons (since i didn't have it previously) and then
`scons build'.

The error is pretty much the same that ocurred on the Fedora box earlier:

gcc -Wall -I. -c -o src/runtime/BCKernel/external.o
src/runtime/BCKernel/external.c
In file included from src/runtime/BCKernel/types.h:5,
                 from src/runtime/BCKernel/hashtable.h:4,
                 from src/runtime/BCKernel/module.h:18,
                 from src/runtime/BCKernel/external.h:4,
                 from src/runtime/BCKernel/external.c:1:
src/runtime/BCKernel/platform.h:103:17: error: ffi.h: No such file or directory

Thanks,

Thiago Arrais