[Yhc] Sending patches

Thomas Shackell shackell at cs.york.ac.uk
Mon Nov 28 06:57:38 EST 2005

I don't mind whether patches are sent to me or the list, I have to apply
them to the repo in the end anyway ;-)

- email programs tend to break patches so they need to be zipped/targzed.

- we've been getting patches at an incredibly rate, which is great. But
it might be more sensible if people grouped together their patches into
a 'release'. Which is to say something that they think should work to
some degree. This would mean

   a) The repo would always contain (mostly) working software
   b) I wouldn't have to deal with quite so many patches ;-)

Thoughts?

Tom