[xmonad] Changing workspaces on both physical screens

Brent Yorgey byorgey at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 20:22:27 UTC 2018

This looks fine to me.  If you want something a bit more general you could
try using

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/xmonad-contrib-0.15/docs/XMonad-Actions-DynamicWorkspaceGroups.html

which lets you set up named groups of workspaces so you can quickly switch
to them.  It is designed to let you do this *dynamically* but there's no
reason you couldn't create a "static" group in your startupHook.

-Brent