[xmonad] How to use PhysicalScreens?

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:43:35 UTC 2018

modMask is usually a projection function that takes an XConfig record and
produces the modMask field from it. Some key mapping functions define it
locally, which is a bit confusing because then it's a simple value instead
of a function.

PhysicalScreens is the most difficult way to deal with screen ordering;
usually it makes more sense to simply swap the mod-{w,e,r} bindings around.

--
brandon s allbery kf8nh
allbery.b at gmail.com