[xmonad] Termite does not work as scratchpad

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 05:52:58 UTC 2017

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 1:23 AM, <e.a.gebhart at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's part of XMonad.Util.Scratchpad

Now I have to wonder if my browser is broken; I even did a search on the
page to make sure....

In any case, the description confirms my suspicion: you do not want to use
that here. The purpose of that action is to allow you to more easily run as
a scratchpad something that requires a terminal --- not to use the terminal
itself as a scratchpad. Use the normal scratchpadSpawnAction for that. In
fact, you might want to use scratchpadSpawnActionTerminal for the other
actions instead of this one.