[xmonad] Fwd: contrib darcs patch: BinarySpacePartition update

Anton Pirogov anton.pirogov at gmail.com
Mon May 18 07:23:27 UTC 2015

Hi Daniel,

As far as I am aware, BSP is only in contrib-darcs for 6 months. My first
patch to BSP is 2 months old and introduced far more invasive changes than
this one, and the little feedback I got was good, but since it is so fresh
I dont think that there are many users out there who used it in it's "new
form" already.

In comparison, this is a smaller update which I think is important to make
everything more consistent with the whole node-focus semantics that I
introduced and addresses some small annoyances that became apparent after
using the layout extensively for some time.

So no, it is not backwards-compatible, but I am quite sure that it is not a
problem - at least as long as there was no new official xmonad release that
"freezes" the current behaviour.

Best regards,
Anton