[xmonad] RFC: XMonad.Prompt.ConfirmPrompt module

Carlos López-Camey c.lopez at kmels.net
Thu Mar 12 19:05:26 UTC 2015

Hello Carsten,
What do you think of hub.darcs.net? it supports darcs, project forks,
and also issue reports.

I liked the looks of phabricator, but check this "fact":

        "Phabricator has more than 300,000 lines of PHP, so there are
probably at least sixty or seventy million security vulnerabilities in
the project."

Personally i am neutral on moving to git, I think darcs is robust.
However, there is no reason why there shouldn't be any git mirrors :)
In fact, i tried doing that in the past. but I don't know if there's a
solution to maintain git and darcs synced..