[xmonad] upstream version. (was "Vanilla Xmonad distribution")

adam vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 18:53:22 UTC 2015

Hi Carlos,

We already use that digit for bugfix releases, so I'm hesitant to
replace one source of confusion with another. But if there's lots of
support for this 0.5 scheme we can follow it.

Cabal used to support tags
https://wiki.haskell.org/Package_versioning_policy#Version_tags which
would have been a better option in my opinion.

Regards,
Adam