[xmonad] Dealing with large amounts of pages in a common web browser

YCH dontdieych at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 06:48:54 UTC 2015

Didn't know about gridSelect. I should check out.

I've used to firefox tab group feature for organize and select from many tabs.

http://i.imgur.com/9muKcW0.png

The layout need to be adjusted manually. Firefox does not layout them
like screenshot. It would be good enough put all tabs left to right,
top to bottom by time. Anyway it's worth it.