[xmonad] darcs patch: needs update for mplayer2

Ben Boeckel mathstuf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 19:00:08 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 18:18:09 +0100, Carsten Mattner wrote:
> My impression is that mpv is more actively maintained than the other two.

I agree as well (wm4 is responsive and has a good eye during review),
and I find the code to be very readable (certainly more than the last
time I dove into mplayer; never tried mplayer2 with any real oomph
behind it). That said, I know Reimar is still actively developing
mplayer, but, IMO, mpv is on a better course.

--Ben