[xmonad] Issue 567 in xmonad: Cloned workspace output via StdinReader

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon May 5 07:46:22 UTC 2014

Owner: ----

New issue 567 by k... at ccsfcc.net: Cloned workspace output via StdinReader

I'm not really sure what's causing this problem. If I focus on my second
workspace (devel), two instances of <devel> are output to StdinReader via
xmobar, where one is expected. Only the devel workspace (2) is affected by
this problem.

The expected output:
<devel>

What I see:
<devel> <devel>

xmonad 0.11-8 and xmonad-contrib 0.11.2-3 on Arch Linux x86_64, kernel
3.14.2.

xmonad.hs is attached. `xmonad --recompile` does not output errors.
.xmobarrc is also attached as well as a picture of the bar's issue.

This only happens when I focus on the second workspace (devel). All others
work fine. This started happening out of the blue.

Attachments:
	xmobar.png  3.8 KB
	xmonad.hs  2.1 KB
	.xmobarrc  535 bytes