[xmonad] Issue 566 in xmonad: xmonad gives bogus configure events

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun May 4 22:02:20 UTC 2014

Comment #4 on issue 566 by allber... at gmail.com: xmonad gives bogus
configure events

I'm not having a good weekend so have not been looking closely at this, but
the first comment points to (and my initial suspicion was) the layout hints
module, and probably hintsEventHook in particular. (Also my personal
observation is that that module seems to cause more problems than it
fixes....)