[xmonad] Workscreen extension

kedals0 at gmail.com kedals0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 11:50:28 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm glad to send you a patch to introduce 'workscreen' concept.

A workscreen permits to display a set of workspaces on several
screens. In xinerama mode, when a workscreen is viewed, workspaces
associated to all screens are visible.

The first workspace of a workscreen is displayed on first screen,
second on second screen, etc. Workspace position can be easily
changed. If the current workscreen is called again, workspaces are
shifted.

This also permits to see all workspaces of a workscreen even if just
one screen is present, and to move windows from workspace to workscreen.

I use XMonad since 3 years, and I want to thank you for this WM.
Hoping that you will be interested by this extension,
Yours sincerely,
Dal