[xmonad] XInput support in XMonad?

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Fri Aug 31 23:39:17 CEST 2012

Quoting Ilya Portnov <portnov84 at rambler.ru>:

> What's current state of X11 package? If anyone of it's developers
> are here: any thoughts on above?

The previous maintainer disappeared. Just to enable progress, I stuck
the code up on github, and once in a while I check if somebody has
submitted any patches and apply them, then make a release if
necessary. I am currently not actively writing code for the X11
bindings.

I'm happy applying any patches that extend the X11 bindings'
usefulness without changing (system) dependencies. Unless somebody
else objects (xmonad may be the only actual user of the X11 library
=), I think even adding system dependencies isn't that big of a deal.

~d