[xmonad] Patch: changes in Prompt and new module

Carlos López Camey c.lopez at kmels.net
Sun Aug 26 11:30:54 CEST 2012

2012/8/26 Gwern Branwen <gwern0 at gmail.com>:

> I haven't been following this discussion very closely since it started
> last month. What's the latest version of each patch, what do they do,
> and who vouches for them?

Hello Gwern, I am attaching the latest set of patches, which contains
a bug fix and documentation improvements.

Changes:
 * Add an option `alwaysHighlight :: Bool` to XPConfig which always
highlights the first completion if it is True.
 * Add mkPromptWithModes, which creates a XPrompt given a list of XPrompt`s.