[xmonad] All windows in row?

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Fri Jul 15 19:08:21 CEST 2011

It looks like ZoomRow is only available in the darcs version of
XMonadContrib (which is best built against the darcs version of
xmonad). So the process looks roughly like:

1. Install darcs from your package manager, or via "cabal install darcs"
2. darcs get http://code.haskell.org/xmonad && cd xmonad && cabal install
3. darcs get http://code.haskell.org/XMonadContrib && cd XMonadContrib
&& cabal install

Cheers,