[xmonad] Mirroring OneBig layout?

Felix Blanke felixblanke at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 17:32:27 EDT 2010

Hi,

I wanted to try OneBig to see if I can help you, but:

When importing "XMonad.Layout.OneBig", after reloading xmonad complains about not finding other layouts which worked before. Removing OneBig layout doesn't fix that problem?! I have to copy my xmonad.hs from a backup, reload axmonad nd then it works again. The file from the backup is the same file then before after removing OneBig layout, kind of wired?!

I have xmonad-contrib-0.9 installed:

/usr/lib64/xmonad-contrib-0.9/ghc-6.12.3/XMonad/Layout/OneBig.hi

What the hell is going on there?!

Felix