[xmonad] CycleRecentWS with nonempty workspaces only

Wirt Wolff wirtwolff at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 15:16:46 EST 2010

Excerpts from Ralph Hofmann's message of Sun Jan 24 02:59:10 -0700 2010:
> Thank you very much.
>
> It works perfectly (after adding a final "l", which probably hadn't
> survived copy and paste).
>
> In order to completely understand the code, I think I have to take a
> closer look on XMonad.StackSet at first. I will take this piece of code
> as entry point.

Great, glad it works for you. Sorry about the missing "l", now I notice
the commented default/additionalKeys style binding is wrong too. Apologies
in advance to anyone who wastes time with the missing (,) for the modifier
and keysym part of the binding; it should have been:

((modm, xK_Tab), cycleWindowSets nonEmptyRecents [xK_Super_L] xK_Tab xK_grave)

So much for that "Attention to detail" section on my résumé.

:_(
--
wmw