[xmonad] Issue 364 in xmonad: ShellPrompt freezes on completion in home directory.

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Jan 24 06:56:14 EST 2010

Owner: ----

New issue 364 by czaber: ShellPrompt freezes on completion in home
directory.

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. open ShellPrompt (Mod-P in my config)
2. try to complete path from home dir, eg. ls /home/czaber/ or ls ./

I've expected to see files/directories in my home dir.
Instead, whole XMonad freezes and I can only restart it (Mod-Q).

xmonad 0.9.1 from package community/xmonad 0.9.1-2 plus
community/xmonad-contrib 0.9.1-2 .
I use Arch Linux, with kernel 2.6.32-ARCH on my EeePC 901.

Are you using an xmonad.hs?  Please attach it and the output of "xmonad
--recompile".
I've attached my xmonad.hs, "xmonad --recompile" produces no output.

However when I write: ls projects(or any file or directory from home)/
then I can see files/dirs in this directory (projects/ is one of
directories in my home dir).

Attachments:
	xmonad.hs  5.1 KB