[xmonad] [Patch] Remove an obsolete comment

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Sun Feb 14 19:25:47 EST 2010

[Removed an obsolete comment
Justin Bogner <mail at justinbogner.com>**20100213233901
 Ignore-this: 8557f01a889eb533b670d458083b624a
 ] hunk ./XMonad/StackSet.hs 229

     where equating f = \x y -> f x == f y

      -    -- 'Catch'ing this might be hard. Relies on monotonically
           increasing
           -    -- workspace tags defined in 'new'
           -    --
           -    -- and now tags are not monotonic, what happens here?
           -
            -- |
             -- Set focus to the given workspace.  If that workspace
             does not exist
              -- in the stackset, the original workspace is returned.
              If that workspace is

I'd argue that we keep the comment about Catch -- if only for historical
reasons. There's a design consideration there for someone to look at in
the future.

-- Don