[xmonad] Stump like behavior...

Sean Charles sean at objitsu.com
Wed Aug 25 08:13:51 EDT 2010

I have now tried the Roledex layout, this is nearly exactly what I want
except that I want each window to be fullscreen rather than stacked the way
it does... I am going to get the source code for this and modify it so that
each window is the same size as the screen... it will be a good way into
both Haskell and xmonad.

Thanks for the pointers,
If I get the result I
want I will publish it / give it back / etc

:)

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010