[xmonad] Re: External screen for presentation

Henrique G. Abreu hgabreu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:13:05 EDT 2009

Marcus,
The only issue I got with ooimpress was to set the presentation in full
screen.
To achieve that you can change to Full layout in the workspace or use
L.ToggleLayouts to toggle Full.
But the best way I found out was to automatically full screen with
H.ManageHelpers in the manageHook
, isFullscreen --> doFullFloat

Anyway, I think you can find faster help at #xmonad channel on freenode

Regards,
Henrique G. Abreu