[xmonad] Issue 19 in xmonad: Investigate a way to allow contrib extensions to use compositing.

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun May 24 21:27:46 EDT 2009

Comment #11 on issue 19 by nmarshall23: Investigate a way to allow contrib
extensions to use compositing.

* The best what to add composition would be to switch from xlib to xcb.
xcb is reported to be faster. Haskell bindings for xcb can be found here:
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/xhb

More info about xcb: http://xcb.freedesktop.org/

I am new to Haskell, thanks xmonad for introducing / making me obsessed..
Other wise
I would be tempted to try.