[xmonad] how to install xmonad-utils

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 16:51:27 EDT 2009

It looks like the Utils module somehow got left out of that package because
xmonad-utils-0.1 does have a small Utils module.

I would blame the author or the person who uploaded it to hackage.
Alternatively, you could try putting the Utils.hs from 0.1 in the 0.1.1
src/ directory and hope that it builds.