[xmonad] Re: Issue 168 in xmonad: gnome-panel with autohide enabled appears behind main windows

Marnix Klooster Marnix.Klooster at infor.com
Thu Jun 26 16:22:29 EDT 2008

Thanks for that!  (Not yet tested by me, but this has been a minor gripe
of mine.)

Groetjes,
 <><
Marnix
--
Marnix Klooster | Software Engineer, ERP LN Enterprise Server | Infor |
(+31 or 0)342-428511 | marnix.klooster at infor.com | Infor Global

REGISTER NOW! | Inforum 2008 | The Venetian Hotel and Sands Expo | Las
Vegas | October 14 - 16 | http://www.inforum2008.com