[xmonad] darcs patch: Add emptyLayout to LayoutClass, a method to be called ...

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Wed Jan 23 20:41:34 EST 2008

Hi,

this is the follow up of a discussion we had on IRC about adding a
method to the layout class to deal with empty workspaces, which is
needed in some case.

In the next few days I'll also send a patch to LayoutModifier and some
example of usage (the new Decoration layout modifier and the new
Tabbed layout modifier too, hopefully)

Cheers,
Andrea

ps: if you do not like the name let me know.

Thu Jan 24 02:32:07 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * Add emptyLayout to LayoutClass, a method to be called when a workspace is empty