[xmonad] please revert back

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Fri Feb 1 19:08:46 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 02:37:31PM -0800, Don Stewart wrote:
> mailing_list:
> We're coders, so can you just simply state what you want done?

I've sent many mail describing what I was doing. If those mail did not
get read I cannot be of any help. If the way they were written cannot
be understood (I would expect that in a friendly environment one would
write back to ask "what the hell are you saying!"), if all that
doesn't work I'm really asking how much time do you think I will be
willing to dedicate, if, all I did was useless?

we are coder? read the code. if you like it keep it, otherwise, please
revert. and we just have this ugly discussion closed. As I said I feel
deeply embarrassed by this situation. Can you understand that?

Andrea