[xmonad] Issue 202 in xmonad: Magnifier NoMaster doesn't work for 2nd master window

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Aug 18 11:52:08 EDT 2008

Issue 202: Magnifier NoMaster doesn't work for 2nd master window

New issue report by djdon2005:

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a magnified layout
    myLayout = magnifier'( Tall 2 (3/100) (2/3) )
2. Open two windows in master
3. Switch focus between windows

I would expect neither window to change size as they are both in the master
pane.

It seems that the 2nd of the two windows is resized, even though it is in
the master pane.

I am using version 0.7 from darcs on ubuntu hardy heron.

I suspect it may be todo with the following code although I can't work out
how to determine the number of master windows.
(Line 139-141 XMonadContrib/XMonad/Layout/Magnifier.hs )

unlessMaster :: NewLayout a -> NewLayout a
unlessMaster mainmod r s wrs = if null (up s) then return (wrs, Nothing)
                                               else mainmod r s wrs

If this error is due to a module from XMonadContrib, please tag this issue
with 'Component-Contrib' below.

Component-Contrib

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----