[xmonad] Issue 185 in xmonad: XMonad.Config.Gnome

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Apr 30 15:50:13 EDT 2008

Issue 185: XMonad.Config.Gnome

Comment #7 by YitzGale:
> can I delegate XMonad.Config.KDE to you?

Well, I'll give it a try. But there are a few caveats:

1. I am an xmonad newbie.
2. My desktop machine has been very flaky lately.
During the past week or so it started working again.
But if it dies again, I'm stuck. It is hard to test KDE config
on a MacBook (No, don't tell me how to run KDE on
my MacBook, I won't do it.)

> I've already got a small start on XMonad.Config.Gnome which you can copy.

Yes, please, that's very important. Thank you.