[Xmonad] New module, XMonadContrib.ResizableTile

Jamie Webb j at jwebb.sygneca.com
Sun Sep 30 19:05:21 EDT 2007

On 2007-09-28 21:26:11 MATSUYAMA Tomohiro wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I have hacked a default tile layout a little to be allow us to
> change a width/height of window.

This looks like a very useful layout! Unfortunately for me it causes
xmonad to crash when switching to a blank workspace. This happens just
by adding this layout to my config; I don't even seem to have to switch
to it.

I find this particularly confusing since my small understanding of the
xmonad code gave the impression that layouts aren't even invoked for
blank workspaces.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

/J