[Xmonad] darcs patch: put transients completely on the screen when possible.

Spencer Janssen sjanssen at cse.unl.edu
Thu Sep 27 16:02:39 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 25 September 2007 19:40:34 David Roundy wrote:
> I understand, sjanssen, that you don't want this patch, but I thought
> I might as well send it in in case anyone else would like somewhat
> more selective placement of transient windows.
>
> David
>
> Tue Sep 25 20:38:37 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
>   * put transients completely on the screen when possible.

The problem with this patch is that it applies to all floating window
adjustments, rather than new windows only.  This interferes with moving
windows between screens and partially offscreen.  I think the
resizing/centering should happen in Operations.manage, which should be pretty
easy after the refactor I've just made.

Cheers,
Spencer Janssen