[Xmonad] About binary package and configuration file.

MATSUYAMA Tomohiro matsuyama3 at ariel-networks.com
Sun Oct 7 11:08:07 EDT 2007

Hi, all.

I think we should distribute a binary package (x86 at least) to
make it easy to install xmonad (it's too difficult to install for
an user who has no experience about Haskell).
If we should do it, we also have to support an user
configuration file like ~/.xmonadrc.

So, I want to realize this propsal, but even I (I am a begginer)
find it will be hard job (especially about Config.hs).

Please tell me how to do it smartly or things you think about it.

Thanks.

MATSUYAMA Tomohiro