[Xmonad] Compile error

Andy Gimblett A.M.Gimblett at swansea.ac.uk
Wed May 9 05:01:34 EDT 2007

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 04:52:48AM -0400, Alec Berryman wrote:

> I don't think you have an up-to-date version of X11-extras.  Last week
> or so X11-extras got a fixed version of refreshKeyboardMapping and the
> line of code ghc is dying on went into xmonad at the same time.

In case you're using the version from hackage (which I was until I hit
the same problem), here's how to actually get the latest X11-extras:

darcs get http://darcs.haskell.org/~sjanssen/X11-extras

:-)

You'll need to run autoconf & autoheader before configuring & building
- check the README.

--
Andy Gimblett
Computer Science Department