[Xmonad] JabRef application window not painted

Krzysztof Kościuszkiewicz k.kosciuszkiewicz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:50:49 EDT 2007

Hello,

That's the only misbehaving application I was able to find. Some
windows/dialogs are painted correctly, and others (main window) are just
plain gray. This happens only under xmonad, other WMs do not trigger
this behaviour. I guess it's applications fault and I've already
reported this as a bug, but maybe someone else will have a clue why this
might be happening.

PS. JabRef lives at http://sf.net/projects/jabref

Regards,
--
Krzysztof Kościuszkiewicz,
Gadu: 111851, Jabber: kokr at jabberpl.org
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"
                        -- Leonardo da Vinci