[Haskell wikibook] "List of topics" meta-module

Daniel Mlot duplode_1 at yahoo.com.br
Tue May 11 20:25:33 EDT 2010

As a product of the discussions we (mainly me and Apfelmus) had over the
last few threads I created a "List of topics" page in
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Haskell/List_of_topics . It is a simple
presentation of the key topics covered by the book modules with
occasional comments. The intention is to make picturing the structure of
the book and brainstorming about large-scale reorganizations easier. As
of now it covers only "Haskell Basics", "Elementary Haskell" and
"Intermediate Haskell". If you find the list useful feel free to discuss
book structure in its talk page, expand it to cover the advanced
chapters or make test edits to visualize the effects of changes to the
book organization.

Regards,

Daniel Mlot