[web-devel] ANN: Wai routes 0.7

Anupam Jain ajnsit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 22:54:12 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have just released v0.7 of wai-routes, the typesafe urls framework
for wai. After letting the code rot for several months, I finally
managed to carve out some time to do a bit of housekeeping. The code
now compiles with ghc 7.8 and 7.10, and is compatible with wai-3.0.
The dependency on yesod-routes has also been removed, as that package
was deprecated, and its code has been folded into wai-routes.

I also took the opportunity to add a few long pending features -
1. Subsites! Simpler than the corresponding concept in Yesod, though
probably less powerful as well. This is still an evolving experimental
feature.
2. Ability to get information about the currently executing route,
including the Route Attributes (which is exactly the same thing as in
Yesod).

Get it at -
[http://hackage.haskell.org/package/wai-routes]
[https://github.com/ajnsit/wai-routes].

Feedback would be greatly appreciated, especially from people using
wai-routes in their projects!

-- Anupam