[web-devel] Yesod + email auth

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Wed Sep 17 15:33:12 UTC 2014

Hi Karsten,

I personally use the JSON API which gives me complete control over the flow.

First make sure you are using the latest version of yesod-auth.
If you are still having a problem with the layout that gets rendered then
that could be a bug.
With respect to where the login redirect that is probably also something
that should be changed.

So you should either
* open an issue on the github issues for yesodweb about the login redirect
* send this message to the yesodweb email list.

web-devel is supposed to be for things such as WAI that work across
frameworks.

Thanks,
Greg Weber