[web-devel] template for happstack project

cdep.illabout+hweb at gmail.com cdep.illabout+hweb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 06:49:30 UTC 2014

I am looking for a good template to use for a happstack project.

I want to write a dynamic site (like a blog or a twitter clone) using
happstack, and I am looking for a project template for a site based on
happstack.

Ideally the template project would include things like:
1) some sort of html templater (like heist? hsx? or even blaze-html?)
2) some sort of javascript [translation?] library (like jmacro or fay)
3) a small example of working with RqData
4) some sort of form library (reform?)
5) type-safe routing (web-routes?)
6) some sort of db-layer (acid-state or persistent)

It would also be nice to see the "recommended" layout for the actual
source files on disk.  For example, how to split source code up in
some fashion (MVC?).

I guess an example project would be just as good as a project
template...  Does anyone know of something like this?