[web-devel] http2

Kazu Yamamoto (=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCOzNLXE9CSScbKEI=?=) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Wed Dec 18 00:19:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

> I may have missed something, but exactly what did you write in the earlier
> part of your email that addresses Bryan's concern about the print*
> statements?

Yes. I will consider Bryan's suggestion when I will modify the code
drastically (maybe when the next draft will be published).

But please understand that HTTP/2.0 is in the internet-draft stage. It
is changing. Currently, the most important things are understanding
what the new proposal is, considering how difficult to implement it,
testing inter-operabilities, and feedback implementors' opinion to
the protocol designers.

After HTTP/2.0 is fixed and become an RFC, I can take time to clean up
the code, stabilize API, and improve the performance.

--Kazu