[web-devel] wai-handler-dev not finding Yesod

Amitava Shee amitava.shee at gmail.com
Wed May 4 16:56:43 CEST 2011

I am reading the yesod book - http://www.yesodweb.com/book/basics

Can someone help me resolve the following issue?

amitava$ wai-handler-devel 3000 HelloWorld withHelloWorld
Attempting to interpret your app...
Compile failed:

Could not find module `Yesod':
  Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

Furthermore, the -v option is not recognized by wai-handler-dev. I am
assuming this is a message from the underlying compiler. How do I pass
compiler/interpreter flags from wai-devel-handler?

Thanks & Regards,
Amitava Shee

There are two ways of constructing a software design. One is to make it so
simple that there are obviously no deficiencies; the other is to make it so
complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far
more difficult.
-- C. A. R. Hoare The Emperor's Old Clothes, CACM February 1981