[web-devel] VXML - validating XHTML library

P. R. Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 13 22:31:45 EDT 2008

> >  Just out of interest, why DTD and not XSchema? I would have thought the
> >  latter were more complete in many respects.
>I didn't know about it and I knew XHTML is defined by dtd which I was
>interested in.
The schema syntax is a little verbose but you get clarity in
abundance. I'd be interested in more info on your XHTML validator project.
I wonder if anyone's thought of creating a Haskell substitute for the
Tomcat,(Oracle|MySQL) web data management system, well, at least the
bits that deal with XSQL and XML apps. It's a mystery to me that very
few have embraced the idea of a neat clean declarative tool for
setting up websites.
Paul