[Timber] Bindings

Andrey Kruglyak kruglyak at mac.com
Sun May 2 19:44:57 EDT 2010

Hi!

This must be a bug (and one that should be fixed ASAP), not only because it's not how we define bindings (a name can only be bound once), but also because if we separate the two definitions of "temp" we do get a compile error "duplicate variable":

import POSIX

root :: RootType
root w = do
  temp = "12"