[Template-haskell] How to get list of instances of a given class?

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Dec 16 09:44:16 EST 2005

There's currently no way to get the list of instances of a class.  It
would not be very difficult to add this.   Any volunteers?  Or I could
do it if there is serious demand.  How much difference would it make?

I've added a note to the Hawiki page about TH, and pointed to it from
GHC's wiki.

A really desirable thing would be for someone to write Haddock
documentation for the Template Haskell API.  Would someone be willing to
do that?

Simon